Competition Terms and Conditions
· This Competition is run by Nude by Nature Pty Limited (the Company, us or we) and aims to identify the winner chosen by our judges, according to our judges’ view of merit, to be most suited to be the winner.
- The International Women’s Day competition will be hosted on Instagram (@nudebynaturenz)
- Promotion Period: The Competition starts at 10am NZDT Friday 8th of March 2019 and ends at 7pm NZDT Monday 11th March 2019
- The winners will be drawn and contacted directly within 10 days of ending the competition on Monday 11th March 2019
- To be eligible to enter the International Women’s Day competition, you must submit a valid entry. A valid entry will involve:
- Following @nudebynaturenz
- Entering a caption answering the competition question(s) posed and tagging a friend
· Multiple entries are permitted; however each entry must be submitted individually and must follow the eligible terms above in order to be considered valid.
- Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
- There will be two (2) prize winners, who will each receive two (2) $200 vouchers for them and the friend tagged. The prize winners will be contacted by the Company through Instagram.
- If a winner does not respond to claim their prize within 48 hours of being contacted by the Company, a new winner will be drawn.
- Each voucher will include $200.00 NZD and can only be used on nudebynature.com.au
- Only participants within New Zealand who are 18 years or older are eligible to apply. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your Name, Delivery Address and proof of identification to be eligible to collect your prize.
- By submitting your entry, you grant the Company the right to use, publish or disseminate your review on our website, online publications, email, newsletters or in any other manner we desire in our absolute discretion, that may include forms of media controlled by third parties.
- Eligibility to participate is subject to compliance with these conditions of entry and the rules and regulations of the state or country where each Entrant lives.
- Employees of the Company, Related Bodies Corporate, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Winner will be selected by our judges in accordance with the judges’ merit criteria that will be determined in the judge’s absolute discretion.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes and the Company reserves the right to vary the prizes, in its absolute discretion.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash